Never run after eating a Tim Bit


I participated in the Law Day 5k for the first time in many years.  I remember the weather being hot and sunny back in the day but today was overcast, windy and cold.  That is our never ending winter for you.  It was great to see (albeit briefly) some of my former co-workers from Oslers.

I have to give a shout out to Peggy who I work with because she set the pace and I had to keep up or embarrass myself and I finished in 27:40 which I think is a world record for me (at least it is my best time in a very long time).  I truly feel like Wonder Woman although after the run I felt like I needed a stretcher and some cute paramedics.

Next run is next Saturday in Wakefield with Steph and Arun...and Jonathan as our cheerleader.  Let's hope that it is warmer and sunny.

Maybe if I got myself a power headband like WW I could be even faster....hmmmm....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Thankful Thursday

Is this your goal look?