Stabbed, electrocuted and stimulated. How many of you can say you've had that kind of Friday?



Started my day on Friday with some acupuncture, electrocution (they put a wet sponge inside the suction cups just like when they used to electrocute prisoners!) and then muscle stimulation on my foot.  I have to say that it was pretty happy after it was all done although the first needle in my toe was painful.  Hopefully a few weeks of this and my foot will be much happier than it has been in the last few months.

 
After a super busy work week it was great to babysit my little friends Charlie and Eddie last night. They are such good kids and it is always a pleasure to be with them. On the way home from Richmond at 10:30 p.m. I saw a lone tractor plowing a field with its huge lights on. Seems like kind of a lonely job but I suppose if you crank up the tunes you could have a little party while doing it. No booze though or you’d have very crooked rows of crops.

Back at work today but hopefully it won’t be too long a day. Race weekend here in Ottawa and I’m a little sad not to be participating but September and the Army Half Marathon aren’t that far off and I will be doing that event. Have a couple of races booked between now and then for practice (and fun with Steph and Arun).

Hope you all have a great weekend and I also hope that it gets warmer. I sure could have used mitts this morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Is this your goal look?