Post Surgery Gibberish


Had to laugh this morning when I looked at my phone and saw a text that I sent to my daughter after waking from dental surgery.  We both laughed while deciphering what I was attempting to say.

Don't know hiw to get car homre  Fad gas to get me.  So sleepy.
There should be a law that allows the dentist to take away your electronic devices until someone comes to pick you up.  I'm glad that I at least sent it to a family member and not a co-worker.
I should be able to run the 5K Run For Men's Cancers this Sunday in record time as I am a couple of grams lighter after having a tooth removed. LOL
Have a great weekend everyone.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?