Day 2 of Healthier Eating

Already I am trying to talk myself out of going to the gym.
  • it's too hot to cross the street (so lame)
  • I'm tired of carting the boot around (I really am but after today I only need to wear it on the bus - so no excuse)
  • I have a headache (I do but I did take some Tylenol - so no excuse)
  • I'm tired (I am but that's not going to improve anytime soo - so no excuse)
  • I could go shopping (I could but then I'd just have to drag the boot around with me so it wouldn't be fun - so no excuse)
Enough!  The day is dragging so I may as well go to the gym to kill some time, right?

 
I won't be burning very many calories doing just weights but I can feel the workout I did yesterday so it must be worth it....right?
 
Hope you are all enjoying the air conditioning...at least until next months Hydro bill comes in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?