Drop it like its hot


Drop it like its hot was playing at the gym this morning.  I really wanted to drop the weight I was holding at the time!


I was very grateful that today was not burpee day.  Sadly, it was arm day...again!  They tried to get me to do pull ups.  First, I can't even reach the bar!  Once the instructor got me up there I could not pull myself up more than a centimeter so this was me....

NOT ME




Today was the first time I did squats with the bar bell.  Let me tell you - there was no smile on my face.  What kind of drugs is this woman on?  She has to be taking something to be so smiley.  That sucker hurts the back of the neck.  The only good thing about having neck pain is that it distracts you from the squat pain.

All in all, another great workout, what I could do of it.  I do miss having gym peeps who would listen to me moan, groan and complain.  Now I can only complain in my head :).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Thankful Thursday

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.