Long weekend excitement


I am pretty excited that I have tomorrow off to start off the long weekend.

I am also pretty sad that the weather is going to suck and I may not get to go to the beach (for the first time all summer!)


But, I'll try to keep the excitement going at least for the next 8 hours to get through the work week.

I hope you all have some exciting, relaxing, fun filled plans for the weekend.



Some gym humour.
Actually, this isn't me but there is a woman at the gym that likes to booty shake when a good song comes on.  Pretty amusing.





Who the heck does wall planks?  In jeans no less!  Why do wall planks?  Regular planks are hard enough, right?

HI HO, HI HO....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?