Sheep, Polka Dots and Donkeys...


Nothing brings a smile like polka dots.
 

Two blogs in two days...looks like I'm back.

Did a quick run to the Rideau Centre after work and my oh my, the fashion...or lack thereof.  I saw WAY too many asses.



All different colours and patterns.  A guy sitting in the Nordstrom cafe had his entire ass hanging out of his jeans. The jeans started at the top of his legs. One (or at least I) can only imagine the horror of what tbe front of his pantlessness was like. All everyone walking by could see was his underwear encased ass. Why wear pants at all? But thank you for at least wearing underwear!!

Then there was the young man walking with his girl and is red underwear was hanging out.  Seriously girl, at least buy the guy a belt.
 
Enough about butts and asses. Maybe as the temperature drops their pants will rise.

Then there is the new shoe fashion statement.  I could totally do this as I have a couple of pairs of shoes in different colours.



 Thought of the day:  can you/do you use white, see through garbage bags?  I don’t think I could.  Seems like you would be giving away so many personal secrets if people can see what you are throwing out.  Maybe it is just me.  Usually it is just me.

 

And can I mention that Fallowfield Station is like a sheep station.  I was at the hairdressers at 6:15 a.m. this morning (and no one has said anything about my hair...if nothing else, it smells great) and then had to take the car home and grab a bus.  The first one to arrive was the local bus to Fallowfield so I hopped on.  Mistake.
I had forgotten just how bad it is there.  Why do people insist on going there?  There are other park and rides in Barrhaven.  There are people who live in Barrhaven using it.  It is so much better to take the bus from your house.  I always get a seat.  They come pretty regularly.  So much less stressful.  The people this morning barely gave me enough room to get off my local bus.  Then, dear God, trying to get on a bus when it comes.  Grown people push, shove and walk (literally) over your feet to get on a bus.  Merry Fricking Christmas Fallowfield bus people!!

 
Day off tomorrow...WOOT!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie Brown: I guess you were right, Linus. I shouldn't have picked this little tree.

Cows downtown today? I hope so.

Do birds yawn?